Protection from heart failure
- stop smoking
- Follow a healthy diet. Having a healthy diet is one of the best weapons to fight cardiovascular disease.
- Doing physical activities and reducing sitting periods.
- Pharmaceutical. Regularly taking medications reduces the risk of a heart attack
- Control stressors and diseases that may cause a heart attack, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes.
- Taking care of mental and psychological health, as it appeared that patients with depression and those who suffer from isolation have a higher risk of heart disease than others.
- Avoid alcohol. Heavy drinking can lead to high blood pressure, leading to heart failure, or stroke.