There are many airlines but Etihad Baggage Fees Policy has an extremely direct things approach as far as included stipend. The expense of extra pieces and overweight/curiously large gear is progressively mind boggling, with a more top to bottom table introduced on their site.
below the all Etihad Baggage Fees Policy info
- Chapter by chapter guide [SHOW]
- Etihad Carry-On Allowance
- 1 individual thing: FREE (5kg)
of Standard lightweight things:
- Economy: 1 sack up to 7kg FREE
- Business, First Class, The Residence: 2 sacks with a joined load of 12kg FREE
- Size Restrictions
- Individual: 40cm x 30cm x 15cm
- Standard: 50cm x 40cm x 25 cm
- Lap Infant Carry-On Policy
- Permitted 1 sack, up to 5kg FREE
Etihad Baggage Fees Policy Allowance
Etihad will put baggage labels on carriages at the registration procedure. These buggies are allowed to be utilized inside the air terminal, and will be checked in at the door for nothing out of pocket.
Buggies are additionally permitted to be checked at the ticket counter, as Etihad gives complimentary carriages that are accessible in the terminal.
Read More Etihad London Office
Etihad Checked Baggage Allowance
- General approach for weight recompense (barring courses point by point in the table underneath)
- : 23kg (50lb)
- Economy Saver and Classic: 30kg (66lb)
- Economy Flex: 35kg (77lb)
- Business Class: 40kg (88lb)
- Top of the line: 50kg (110lb)
- The Residence: 4 x 32 kg sacks
- Every checked sack must hold fast to max straight components of:
- To/from Canada and the US: 158cm (70cm x 50cm x 38cm)
- To/from every single other goal: 207cm (90cm x 72cm x 45cm)
- The accompanying courses have explicit things stipends, with an individual thing not surpassing 32kg:
- Route Economy Business
- To/From US and Canada 2 packs, up to 23kg ea. 2 sacks, up to 32kg ea. 2 packs, up to 32kg ea.
- Africa to/from Most Destinations (excl US/Canada) 40kg 40kg 50kg
- GCC, Lebanon and Jordan to/from Africa 40kg 40kg 50kg
- GCC to/from Bangladesh, Indonesia and Philippines 40kg 40kg 50kg
- From India to UK 40kg 50kg 60kg
- Route Economy Deals and Economy Saver and Classic Economy Flex Business
- India, Australia, China, Japan, Korea, Pakistan, Hong Kong to/from Africa 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- Australia to Europe 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- Asia to/from Europe and GCC 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- Philippines, India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh to/from Europe 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- GCC to/from Indian Subcontinent (barring Bangladesh) 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- To/from India and Europe (barring UK) 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- From India and Pakistan to Australia 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- Italy to China 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- UK to India 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- Route Economy Deal Economy Saver and Classic Economy Flex Business Class First Class
- China to/from Japan Hand gear only 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- UAE to/from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, Jordan and Lebanon Hand gear only 30kg 35kg 40kg 50kg
- Egypt to/from UAE Hand gear only 40kg 40kg 40kg 50kg
- A similar things remittance applies to your outbound and return flights except if two separate tickets have been reserved.
- Lap Infant Checked Bag Policy
- To/from USA and Canada
- 1 sack, up to 23kg
- To/from every single other goal
- 1 sack, up to 10kg
For stuff expenses identified with extraordinary baggage (sporting gear, melodic instruments, and so forth.) it would be ideal if you allude to Etihad’s approach here.
Extra/Excess Etihad Baggage Fees
Etihad doesn’t reveal abundance stuff expenses on their site any longer and urge travelers to utilize their things adding machine. We found the underneath charges by running some fundamental quests through the adding machine.
Extra expenses for hand things just toll (costs beneath are comprehensive of the 20% markdown when booking on the web as long as 48 hours before takeoff:)
- From To 10kg 20kg 25kg 30kg 35kg
- UAE Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt $32 $48 $120 $192 $264
- Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, Jordan and Lebanon UAE $32 $48 $120 $192 $264
- China to/from Japan $32 $48 $120 $192 $264
- Charges for U.S. what’s more, Canada (costs are comprehensive of the 20% markdown when booking on the web as long as 48 hours before takeoff:)
- From/To To/From Additional 1 x 23kg sack
- Americas (U.S. or on the other hand Canada) UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia $307
- Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Sudan $256
- Indian Subcontinent $256
- Asia $256
- Africa $256
- Australia $280
- Japan/Korea $280
For other passage types and goals, extra/abundance baggage can be obtained in 5/10kg augmentations – value subject to course/zone and measure of weight required.
Costs are comprehensive of the 20% rebate when booking on the web as long as 48 hours before flight:
- To/From 5kg 10kg 15kg 20kg 25kg 30kg 35kg
- UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia – $37 – $55 $138 $221 $304
- Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt
- Indian Subcontinent, Sudan $83 $166 $212 $258 $304 $331 $359
- Asia $115 $230 $345 $460 $575 $690 $805
- Australia $147 $294 $442 $589 $736 $883 $1030
- Japan and Korea
During booking, clients can buy abundance things on the site and secure a 20% markdown on the overabundance stuff air terminal rates.
Clients can likewise call the Contact Center or visit the neighborhood Etihad Airwars workplaces to verify a 10% rebate on the air terminal rates.
Etihad Guest individuals can reclaim miles for abundance stuff here.
Limits are accessible as long as 48 hours preceding flight takeoff.
All abundance things installments (completely or in part utilized) are non-refundable.
Charge cards are not acknowledged by means of our Contact Centers.
Curiously large things charges:
Flights inside Middle East, between the Middle East and Indian Subcontinent, or flights among Beijing and Nagoya: $40
Other goal, including U.S. what’s more, Canada: $60
Can I Pre-pay for Baggage?
Etihad Airways allows travelers the capacity to pre-pay for gear on the web or through the versatile application.